There are a lot of factors that go into getting the highest possible occupancy rate for your Airbnb.
In this article, we’ll explore some of the key things you can do to make sure your listing is appealing to guests and booking up quickly.
1. Have Great Photos
First, it’s important to have great photos that show off your space in its best light.
Potential guests want to see what they’re getting themselves into, so make sure your pictures are clear and inviting. Use the following suggestions to have the best possible images:
- Use a good quality camera: This doesn’t mean you need to go out and buy an expensive DSLR, but avoid using your phone’s camera if possible. The key is to have clear, well-lit photos that show off your space in its best light.
- Take advantage of natural light: If you have big windows or skylights, use them! Open up the curtains and let the light in. It will make a world of difference in your photos.
- Use props to add interest: If you have any unique furniture or decorations, make sure to showcase them in your photos. This will help potential guests get a sense of your style and what makes your space special.
- Edit your photos: Once you’ve taken some great shots, don’t forget to edit them! A little bit of cropping and colour correction can go a long way in making your photos look their best.
2. Write a Detailed and Engaging Description
Next, write a detailed and engaging description of your space.
Be sure to include all the amenities and features that will make guests want to stay with you. Use the following best practices to make sure that your description is great:
- Start with a catchy headline that accurately reflects what guests will find in your listing
- Use strong, active verbs to describe your space and all it has to offer
- Highlight any unique features or amenities that will make your listing stand out
- Be sure to include information on local attractions and activities nearby
3. Keep Your Prices Competitive
Finally, keep your prices competitive.
You don’t want to be too high or too low – find a happy medium that will attract guests but also allow you to make a profit. Here are a few best practices that you should consider:
- Research what similar listings in your area are going for
- Consider seasonal fluctuations and adjust your prices accordingly
- Offer discounts for longer stays
By following these simple tips, you’ll be on your way to getting the highest possible occupancy rate for your Airbnb.
To learn more, get in touch with us today.